To reduce wastage and reduce storage costs, our products are printed on-demand as the order is processed.
Orders are generally processed within 1-2 business days, and the estimated delivery time is 5-10 business days.
We currently only ship to Australia.
Secure Payment options
MasterCard, Visa and Afterpay (coming soon).
Returns & exchanges
We gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations of merchandise orders.
Please reach out to [email protected] if you have any problems with your order and we will do everything we can to help.
Conditions of return:
- Contact us as soon as possible
- Dispatch items back within 30 days of purchase
- Buyers are responsible for return postage costs.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable. Please also note the items must be returned via a trackable method.
D.I.V.E. Training Membership
Prior to proceeding with the registration for D.I.V.E.’s Training Membership, please review the
registration terms and conditions carefully:
- The Training Membership allows you to participate in all of the 2024 training workshops
below. Workshop dates, times and locations are available at this link. For a full description
of each workshop, click on the links below.
o Dancing With Words – Modules 1-4
o Performer’s Arena – Blocks 1 & 2
o Theatre of the Oppressed Intensive
o Invisible Theatre
- Upon registration, you will be automatically booked into all the workshops above.
- Your Training Membership gives you access to exclusive discounts on D.I.V.E. show tickets
in one season. Upon registration, you will receive a voucher to access your discount once the
show tickets are released. Make sure to sign up to the D.I.V.E. Newsletter to receive updated
- Your Training Membership gives you chances to win access to special events throughout the
year organized by D.I.V.E. Theatre Collective or their partners. You will be contacted by email
should any special opportunity arise during the year.
- Your Training Membership includes a free D.I.V.E. Theatre Collective’s tee shirt. Upon
registration you will be contacted by email to select the preferred size and style of tee shirt.
- Registration for the Training Membership and payment must be completed before the first
workshop of the year commences. You can check the D.I.V.E. Training Calendar here.
- A 50% refund or a 50% credit for a future membership is available if you cancel your
membership within 14 days of the commencement of the first workshop of the year.
- Training Membership fees will not be refunded if you cancel within 7 days of the
commencement of the first workshop of the year.
- Once the first workshop of the year has started, Training Membership refunds, whether partial
or in full, are not available.
- Upon arrival at the first workshop, participants must sign a release form. Failure to do so may
result in the participant being asked to refrain from participating.
- It is strongly recommended that participants attend each session in a workshop series or
weekend/week-long sessions. No refunds, whether partial or in full, or makeup sessions will
be authorized for classes that are not attended.
- D.I.V.E. Theatre Collective has the right to cancel a workshop or training session, due to
insufficient numbers or unforeseen circumstances. If this is the case, participants will be
offered a credit voucher for a future workshop of the same nature. We disclaim any liability
for additional expenses. D.I.V.E. Theatre Collective will endeavour to inform participants of
cancellations at least 48 hours prior to the workshop. Before booking accommodation or
flights, please contact us to make sure the event is confirmed to happen.